Logging in constitutes acceptance of the the FIM 1170) in the current wording.

Search Advanced Search

How do I report a debt to a debt collection agency?

PLEASE NOTE! Only company debts can be reported to debt collection agencies via the website.

By using our website you can, easily and free of charge, get a collection offer for even a single invoice. If the offer of the chosen debt collection company recommended by the Polish Association of Debt Collection is not be satisfactory, you can reject it cost free. Such a debt collection order does not impede the possibility of further cooperation with the debtor or taking other action to recover your claim.

If you want to report previously posted offers, in the "My account"-"My claims", select them and our website will guide you through the entire procedure.

If you have not yet posted an offer on our website, just click on the "report to recovery" button on the home page or click HERE.